[Lasa] Fwd: Posting to Ecuadorian Studies Section

Ramos, Juan G. jramos at holycross.edu
Mon Apr 1 10:41:58 PDT 2019

Estimados colegas,

Les comparto la convocatoria que aparece abajo. Podría ser de interés para
algunos de ustedes.

Saludos,

Juan

Juan G. Ramos, Ph.D.
Director, Latin American, Latinx, and Caribbean Studies Program
Associate Professor of Spanish
Department of Spanish
College of the Holy Cross
1 College Street
Worcester, MA 01610
(508) 793-2607
jramos at holycross.edu

Chair of the Ecuadorian Studies Section
<https://lasa.international.pitt.edu/eng/sections/ecuadorian-studies.aspx>
(LASA).

Author of *Sensing Decolonial Aesthetics in Latin American Arts*.
<http://upf.com/book.asp?id=9781683400240> Gainesville: University Press of
Florida, 2018.

Co-editor of *Decolonial Approaches to Latin American Literatures and
Cultures* <http://www.palgrave.com/us/book/9781137603128>. New York:
Palgrave Macmillan, 2016.

<jramos at holycross.edu>

<jramos at holycross.edu>