[Lasa] Fwd: Expert Witness Section - call for additional signatures

Juan G. Ramos jramos at holycross.edu
Fri Oct 11 11:15:47 PDT 2019

Dear colleagues,

I am sharing with you this email that I received. Please see below.

Juan G. Ramos
Director of Latin American, Latinx, and Caribbean Studies
Associate Professor of Spanish
College of the Holy Cross
1 College Street
Worcester, MA 01610
(508) 793-2607
Jramos at holycross.edu

Chair of the Ecuadorian Studies Section (LASA).

Author of Sensing Decolonial Aesthetics in Latin American Arts. Gainesville: University Press of Florida, 2018.

Co-editor of Decolonial Approaches to Latin American Literatures and Cultures. New York: Palgrave Macmillan, 2016.

Begin forwarded message: