[Lasa] Fwd: Visit us at LASA2024 and Explore our Latin American Film Catalog!

Ximena Sosa C ximenasosac en gmail.com
Sab Jun 8 08:30:40 PDT 2024

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Daniela Bajar <daniela en pragda.com>
Date: Fri, Jun 7, 2024 at 9:57 AM
Subject: Visit us at LASA2024 and Explore our Latin American Film Catalog!
To: <ximenasosac en gmail.com>

Dear Ximena,

Pragda will be at the LASA2024 this year and we would love to connect with
you. We have an important number of films from Ecuador and on topics such
as Indigenous Peoples <https://pragda.docuseek2.com/pr-_indig> that we
believe may be of interest to you and the members of the ECUADORIAN STUDIES
section. You can take a look at some of the titles here
<https://pragda.com/>.

We would appreciate if you can forward our information to your members and
encourage them to visit our booth #A13 to learn more about our catalog of
films, our platform Pragda STREAM <https://stream.pragda.com/>, or simply
to say “Hello” and get a few goodies.

Also, three of our films will be screening at the LASA Festival and can’t
be missed!

*SILENT WITNESSES*
Dir. Luis Ospina, Jerónimo Atehortúa | Colombia
On-site screening @ Ático
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 12 at 5:45 PM (Colombia’s time zone)

*VIRTUAL ROUND TABLE WITH COLOMBIAN FILMMAKERS *
"Silent Witnesses" director Jerónimo Atehortúa will participate in the
round table with Colombian filmmakers
THURSDAY, JUNE 13 at 3:40 PM (Colombia’s time zone)

*100 WAYS TO CROSS THE BORDER*
Dir. Amber Bay Bemak | USA, Mexico
Virtual Screening

*PERSISTENT WOMAN*
Dir. Soledad San Julián | Argentina
Virtual Screening

Can’t make it to Colombia? No worries! Dive into the experience at our virtual
booth <https://lasaweb.org/en/lasa2024/virtual-exhibit-hall/pragda-llc/>.
We look forward to connect with you in person or via email at
info en pragda.com.

See you at LASA2024!

—
Daniela Bajar
Managing Director
Pragda

Pragda STREAM: stream.pragda.com
Pragda Latin Distribution: www.pragda.com
Spanish Film Club: www.spanishfilmclub.com

Find, follow, and tag us! LinkedIn: LinkedIn: @pragda | Twitter: @pragda
| Instagram: @pragda | Facebook: @pragdasfc | YouTube

[image: April_May - Academic Year End Budget (3).jpeg]

[image: LASA.jpeg]