[Lasa] Steven Rubenstein

Barry Jay Lyons ag4232 at wayne.edu
Sat Mar 10 12:50:32 PST 2012

This is very sad news, hard to believe.  Steve will be much missed for his wry smile, his sensitive ear and warm spirit, his generous and perceptive commentary on friends' and colleagues' work.

I am wondering if anybody on the list has an address for Steve's family.  I would like to send them my condolences.

Barry

Barry Lyons
Associate Professor
Department of Anthropology