[Lasa] Fwd: The Informal Sector in Ecuador

Ramos, Juan G. jramos at holycross.edu
Tue Nov 26 07:20:42 PST 2019

Dear Ecuatorianistas,

I hope everyone is doing well. Please see the email below with information
on a new book on Ecuador by Alan Middleton. It may be of interest to some
of you.

Juan G. Ramos, Ph.D.
Director, Latin American, Latinx, and Caribbean Studies Program
Associate Professor of Spanish
Department of Spanish
College of the Holy Cross
1 College Street
Worcester, MA 01610
(508) 793-2607
jramos at holycross.edu

Chair of the Ecuadorian Studies Section
<https://lasa.international.pitt.edu/eng/sections/ecuadorian-studies.aspx>
(LASA).

Author of *Sensing Decolonial Aesthetics in Latin American Arts*.
<http://upf.com/book.asp?id=9781683400240> Gainesville: University Press of
Florida, 2018.

Co-editor of *Decolonial Approaches to Latin American Literatures and
Cultures* <http://www.palgrave.com/us/book/9781137603128>. New York:
Palgrave Macmillan, 2016.

<jramos at holycross.edu>

<jramos at holycross.edu>