[Lasa] María Paula Romo at the University of Pennsylvania

emma cervone cervo63 en yahoo.com
Vie Nov 19 17:11:18 PST 2021

add mine too. Gracias

Emma Cervone, Ph.d.

    On Friday, November 19, 2021, 07:49:24 PM EST, Valeria Coronel <vcoronel en flacso.edu.ec> wrote:

 Ad my name also, thank you for your solidarity with Ecuador

Sent from my iPhone

On 19 Nov 2021, at 15:16, Julie Gamble <jcgamble en gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Listmembers,
We have now updated the letter so that you may sign directly here or please email us back directly. If you have already replied we have added your name, but please feel free to double check. Thanks for the solidarity.
Best,Julie and Nicholas